Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Running In The Rain

Have you tried running in the rain before?

I did for the first time last Sunday. The weather was moody with dark clouds covering the morning sky. After 10 minutes of running, rain began to pour. Since I'd already started running on the usual route, I just had to continue till the end.

Halfway through the run, the rain was getting heavier and there were still regular runners continuing running and occasionally they greeted me with "Morning" or "Hi" or just waving. What an inspiring moment.

I was completely drenched from head to toes, my soaked shoes started to feel heavy and hurting the toes. I guess life is like that, we never know what it will come when we least expected it. Just like I had expected a good running weather, it just rained cats and dogs, we just need to face it and move on.

The feeling was just incredible. Rain splashed on the face, melting with the sweat. Never thought it felt so good running in the rain. What a good and peaceful feeling! And, I started to fall in love running in the rain....

1 comment:

  1. your hobby is getting weird and weird.
    running in the rain ?!!!!
    auntie liao leh. take care of health.
    later 感冒.

    ReplyDelete